karlynp

Karlynp & The Doggone World

Naked Edge - Pamela Clare {{NO SPOILERS}}:: I read most of this on my flight back from a business trip to Denver yesterday, where I was lucky enough to meet Pamela Clare in person and get a copy of this book. (To say I was thrilled is an understatement!) I have to wonder what people must of thought I was reading. I was either dabbing my eyes with a tissue, grinning ear-to-ear and laughing, biting my lip as the suspense built and built, or just blushing because this book was steamy HOT. Probably the hottest of the series, but be prepared for some big emotional punches too. This was quite an emotional roller coaster ride as it takes you on a journey that includes the life and culture of Native Americans in Colorado. I wont give away any spoilers as I know most haven't read it yet, but I can safely say that fans of this series will be very happy. While there are characters from previous books, it is a stand-alone read too and would be a great place to start if you haven't read this author before.