karlynp

Karlynp & The Doggone World

Sugar Creek: A Destiny Novel - Toni Blake What a WONDERFUL book! I wasn't expecting such a deeply touching and tender love story, but dang - this one rocked. As much as I enjoyed 'One Reckless Summer', this one is hands down my favorite. I ditched a lot of errands yesterday as I couldn't put this book down, so I will write more later as I have a really busy day to get to. Oh, and for those wondering, it is sizzling HOT. Blake can write great steam that just flows with the story. It left my mouth dry just reading several of these scenes. I really loved it. And if you have a secret fantasy about a cop in uniform, you're going to especially love the hero Mike. Highly recommended to fans of steamy, heart-felt contemporary romances.

I won an ARC in a contest here at Goodreads! So I was lucky enough not to have to wait until June to read this one. Shawna - You're next! I'm sending this ARC copy to now. Hope you enjoy it too!