karlynp

Karlynp & The Doggone World

Dreamfever - Karen Marie Moning Whew! What a fecken rush!! Just finished it!
(NO SPOILERS, just my thoughts.)

Love the series and this book! Despite it being nearly midnight here, I don't think I'll be able to sleep for several hours as I need to clear my mind and decrease my heart rate. If you've already read this book, you know how hard that is going to be!

The paranormal elements of the series is really starting to intensify, with more creatures, magic, danger and worldly realms. I am completed sucked into this world.

The story picks up were we left off in Faefever, so these books absolutely need to be read in order. (I think you could start with Faefever as that book provided a lot of backstory, but Dreamfever just jumps into the continuation and assumes the reader already knows quite a bit.)

In Dreamfever you will get a lot of answers to many earlier questions, and you will form new theories and opinions as to who/what everyone is and what they really want. But you will also be left with a large handful of new questions to ponder for the next book! Oh man!

SO am I sorry that I didn't wait until all books were published before reading the series? Heck no!! It's a great series, and its fun guessing and forming theories. After reading Faefever I was 99% certain who/what Barron's is, and after this book I am now 99.99% certain.