karlynp

Karlynp & The Doggone World

The Governess Affair (Brothers Sinister, #0.5) - Courtney Milan Loved it!!! Just when I thought I was getting burned out (ney, sick and tired!) of Euro/Regency historical romances, I pick up this Courtney Milan novella and realize my problem might have been something else. I was just bored. But Courtney Milan infuses such flavor into her writing I couldn't stop devouring it. which is simply refreshing among the glut of today's bland and formulaic offerings. I honestly haven't been this excited to read a Euro/Regency era historical in many months now, and I can't wait for more of this series.  Squee!

This novella tells the story of Oliver's parents, one of the brothers who will be featured in the series. And what a surprising couple too, I really couldn't imagine how they would find their HEA. I am looking forward to learning more about their story too, hope we see them in Oliver's story.